• post-operative assistance with healing
• ageing, fine lines, and wrinkles
• scarring, including post-acne scarring
• hyper- and hypo pigmented scars
• stretch marks
• sun damage
• telangiectasia, vascular conditions
1. This procedure does not damage the skin, instead it protects the epidermis and stimulates the production of collagen & elastin. As a result, the skin becomes
smoother and tighter. Keratinocytes migrate rapidly across the edipermal defect and then proliferate. The skin then becomes thicker.
2. No discomfort after the treatment. ‘Healing’ phase is short. Medical needling: 1-2 days. Surgical needling: 5-7 days.
3. Safe on all skin types, ages, and all areas of the body.
4. It can safely be repeated for better results.