Why vitamin A scores an ‘A’ Grade
Dr Des Fernandes, founder and scientific director of Environ, says: “Aging skin is a direct result of sun-induced vitamin A deficiency. Correct the deficiency and you’ll have more radiant-looking skin.”
Everything that defines healthy-looking, breaitufl skin is a direct result of vitamin A. It is the only known molecule that helps keep the skin healthy and helps to provide anti-aging benefits.
A vitamin A deficiency coud lead to skin abnormalities such as pigmentation irregulatities, sun damage, aging, and skin cancer. The most common skin care problem in both men and women is sun-damage, and the long-term effects of sun exposure are sinister. In order for us to help combat this sun-induced vitamin-A deficiency, we must replenish vitamin A in our cells every day and for this process to be effective, we need to help restore the effects of our vitamin A receptors within the skin.
Dr Des knew that vitamin A was essential for life which is why it is the cornerstone ingredient in the Environ skin care philosophy. It must be replaced daily for skin to appear healthier and more resilient and resulted in the creation of the world’s first Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM.
Vitamin A is the only scientifically known element that keeps skin healthy and combats the effects of aging. It has been proven that sufficient vitamin A:
- Promoting the effects of the skin’s natural moisturising factor and gives it a radiant glow.
- Strengthening the effects of the skin’s outer layer to keep it looking firm
- Stimulates the production of natural protein to keep skin looking healthy
- Supporting the effects of skin’s immune system and helps prevent the appearance of breakouts
- Assists in reducing the likelihood of the development of potential skin cancers giving you greater peace of mind
With these five star benefits and Environ’s industry leading Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM, Sskin can be reborn and look healthy and beautiful for a lifetime.
Our Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM
The core Environ skin care products in the Essencial Care segment are based on Environ’s own Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM. Created to help skin become more comfortable with increased levels of vitamin A and other ingredients from one level to the next so that skin can be reborn and look healthy and beautiful for a lifetime.
How Step-Up Works
Our skin needs to becamoe accustomed to extra vitamins being applied to it, particularly vitamin A which is vital for its health, radiance and youthfulness. Environ’s range of moisturisers in the Essential Skin Care segment contain a series of products with increasing amounts of vitamin A as well as other vitamins and antioxidants.
- After pre-cleasing, cleasing and toning with Environ products, start with the moisturiser containing the lowest amounts of vitamin A and other ingredients. Use 2 or 3 containers until skin is completely comfortable with a low level of vitamin A and other ingredients.
- Then move on to the second level moisturiser with the next highest amount of vitamin A and other ingredients. Again use 2 or 3 containers until your skin is comfortable before moving on to the third Step-Up level.
- Continue this process until you reach the top level of the STEP-UP SYSTEM, with the highest amount of vitamin A and other healthy skin essential nutrients.
- On this exciting journey you will notice your skin becoming progressively smoother, younger and more radiant. Once you achieve the top level, your skin should look and feel the best it can be.
- Maintain it by continuing with the Environ skin care regime. If you allow it to lapse you will simply need to restart your routine at a lower level. If you have lapsed for longer than a year, we recommend you start again at the lowest level.
Start low and go slow with the Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM and consult your Skin Care Professional before progressing from one Step-Up level to the next.